What Am I Working On Now
Ever get asked, “So what are you up to now?” Yea me too. So this page answers that question. Inspired by Derek Sivers /now page movement.
- Spend as much time as possible with my daughters before my oldest leaves for college. It will never be the same once she’s gone.
- Write every day - Journal.
- Write every day - Creative (blog, tech, marketing emails, newsletters, guest posts, etc.)
- Read at least 20 books. I’m a few books behind here but playing catch up. You can follow the progress on GoodReads.
- Add more retainer clients to the Netlandish roster.
- Complete water project at Colonial San Martin.
Work from at least 5 different countries, aka, “workations”. Smashed this goal. Countries I’ve worked from so far this year are: Nicaragua, Morocco, Portugal, Spain, France, Netherlands, Germany and Italy.
- Attend at least 1 non-tech related conference.
Last updated August 11th, 2017.