What I'm Working On Now
Ever get asked, "So what are you up to now?" Yea me too. So this page answers that question. Inspired by Derek Sivers /now page movement.
- Spend as much time as possible with my daughters. My oldest is now in college across the country so my time with her is limited, which is all the more reason to make our time together count.
- Write every day - Journal.
- Write every day - Creative (blog, tech, marketing emails, newsletters, guest posts, etc.)
- Read at least 16 new books in 2019. I've had a goal of 20 the last 2 years and never seemed to make it. So I'm lowering it to 16 this year. You can follow the progress on GoodReads.
- Launch AnyHow, formerly known as Grinch, to the public.
- Complete water project at Colonial San Martin (rollover from 2018).
- Work from at least 5 different countries, aka "workations", in 2019. This is a lower number than the previous few years because I am trying to focus on products a lot this year. This involves staying in one place more often (at least for me)
- Attend at least 1 non-tech related conference.
- "Ship" something daily. Progress displayed on my WIP Profile
Last updated January 24th, 2019.