What Am I Working On Now
Ever get asked, “So what are you up to now?” Yea me too. So this page answers that question. Inspired by Derek Sivers /now page movement.
- Spend as much time as possible with my daughters. My oldest is now in college across the country so my time with her is limited, which is all the more reason to make our time together count.
- Write every day - Journal.
- Write every day - Creative (blog, tech, marketing emails, newsletters, guest posts, etc.)
- Read at least new 20 books in 2018. I’m a few books behind here but playing catch up. You can follow the progress on GoodReads.
- Add more retainer clients to the Netlandish roster.
- Complete water project at Colonial San Martin.
- Work from at least 7 different countries, aka “workations”, in 2018. Countries I’ve worked from so far this year are: Nicaragua, Cuba and Colombia.
- Attend at least 1 non-tech related conference.
Last updated May 11th, 2018.